Fees and registration
To register, please :
- fill the registration form ;
- pay a 150€ (114£, 165$ or 20000Y*) deposit which is non-refundable after 1st June
- France, send a check to Jean-Louis de Gandt : 14, Place du Marché, 78110 Le Vésinet, (payable to AFIS)
- Great Britain, send a check to Charles Burns : 234 Peppard Rd Emmer Green READING Berks. RG4 8UA UK (payable to British Shintaido)
- Italy, Please contact Giovanni Rossi
- Germany, Please contact Georg Müller
- Japan, Please contact Soichiro Iida
- All other countries, you may make a bank transfer to "AFIS" (Association Française des Instructeurs de Shintaido), (IBAN:FR47 2004 1010 1240 9825 4P03 372, BIC/SWIFT: PSSTFRPPSCE, Bank name: La Banque Postale, Bank address: Centre Financier La Source, 1 r Edouard Branly, 45900 LA SOURCE CEDEX 9 France).
Fees types and schedule
Fees include three nights full board, use of sports facilites and all keiko.
- Early bird reduction : deposit paid before 30th April : 300€ / £230* / $330* / 39300Y*
- From 1st May to 31th May : 370€ / £280* / $410*
- Non practitioner : 175€ / £133* / $227* / 22900Y*
- Extra night on July 13 for ESC exams challengers/spectators : 50€ / 38£* / 55$* / 6550Y*