REIMS' TAXIS : Téléphone : 03 26 47 05 05
AIRPLANE : Arriving in Paris by plane, how to take a train from Paris to Reims ?
Arrival at Paris-CDG airport (best solution)
- take a train-TGV at the station "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV" for the station "TGV- Champagne-Ardenne"
- Go to the CDG airport : take "Orly-val" and commute to CDG airport via "Antony" station by "RER B"
- Go to the station "gare de l'est" : take "Orly-val", change at Antony to take RER B, then to take subway
TRAIN by TGV (high-speed train) : 30-40 minutes from Paris
Arrive at the station of :
- Reims-Centre : Center of Reims city, 8,2 km for CREPS
- Champagne-Ardenne : 2,6 km for CREPS
TRAIN by regional train (TER) : 1-2 hours from Paris
- from the station "Paris-Est" to the station "Champagne-Ardenne" or "Reims-centre"
How to come to CREPS from the train station in Reims
From Reims-Centre :
- by Tramway : Line A (take direction "Hôpital Debré") or Line B (take direction "Gare Champagne TGV) and get off at the stop "Kennedy" (9th stop from the start), then walk along Avenue François Mauriac after the roundabout for 350 m. CREPS is on the left side.
- By Tramway : Line B (take direction "Gare Centre") and get off at the stop "Kennedy" (3rd stop from the start), then walk along Avenue François Mauriac after the roundabout for 350 m. CREPS is on the left side.
CAR : 2 hours from Paris
- exit the highway E50 at the exit n° 23 «Epernay - Reims Sud»
- take the direction "Reims-Centre"
- then toward "gare Champagne-Ardenne"
- then direction CREPS de Reims
- just after a roundabout, turning in the CREPS, turn left for PARKING